We cold steeped Zazzy’Z Coffee Roasters Yirgacheffe Ethiopian Coffee into an amber.
4.95%, 18 SRM, 33 IBUs.
Light and sessionable with a distinct roasty, citrusy, cold brew aroma and flavor.
What’s On Tap This Week
- Carry on my Wheatward Son Orange Honey Wheat
- Cascade Saison
- Creeper Trail Ale
- Mama Tried Imperial English IPA
- Sinking Springs Session Ale
- Stonewall Heights Stout
- Summer Lovin' Passion Fruit Pilsner
- Sweet Tea Amber
- Troopers Alley IPA
- White Blaze Honey Cream Ale
- Wolf's Den Double IPA
- Zazzy'z Downtown Ground Cold Steep Ale – New!
Sign up for our weekly newsletter and stay on top of what's on tap and what's going on at Wolf Hills.